Compass Concierge | We Invest In Your Image
The Compass Concierge Program is designed to prepare your home for the market! We will work together to assess opportunities to elevate your home’s value and cover the upfront costs associated with improvements & house preparation services. Our team will develop a tailored project plan with suggested home improvements to prepare your home for the market, with services including but not limited to repairs, staging, painting, deep cleaning, landscaping and decluttering.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will contract directly with home improvement service providers.
- You will be provided a Concierge Capital debit card that is 100% funded by Compass (funding limits apply). Approval is based on home equity and seller’s financial profile.
- Sellers can easily access funds, select vendors and services flexibly, and pay vendors directly with the Concierge Capital debit card, provided by an independent lender, Notable. There are no upfront costs or fees and 0% APR.
- At the closing of escrow, Compass Concierge will collect a reimbursement via escrow that covers the cost of the work performed (AND NOTHING MORE).
Don’t Be Subjected To Price Gouging
If your home is in need of repairs, it’s always best to correct issues before placing the home on the market. Why? Once your home goes into escrow the buyer will do a thorough investigation to uncover any potential defects. This is known as the Buyers Investigation Contingency. During this period the buyer can bring in whatever vendors they choose. Sadly, in our decades selling real estate, we have often seen contractors submit inflated bids, in essence price gouging on behalf of their clients. This can cause a lot of unnecessary acrimony during the escrow process and even put the sale in jeopardy. AOTCH has cultivated relationships with highly skilled, honest and professional vendors over the years. Our vendors are loyal and provide our clients with the best service since we are a potent referral source for them. If repairs are needed, our trusted vendors will do the work correctly and at a very fair price. And most importantly, this will protect our sellers from dishonest or unskilled tradespeople.
Our Pre-Approved A-List Service Providers
Include but not limited to:
- Interior Designer / Stager
- General Contracting
- Professional Cleaner
- Packer / Organizer
- Senior Relocation Specialist
- Landscaper Designer
Before and after AOTCH past sale, staged by odin+Friday Home Staging
Why Home Staging?
Staged homes are typically sold in half the time of an unstaged home for an average of 5-10% higher! That means if a home is listed for $500,000, an initial investment of approximately $2,500 could increase your sales proceeds by $25,000 to $50,000!
(Multiple sources: LA Times, National Association of Realtors®, ASP Home Staging Stats) *Rates and inventory vary from job to job. We work with Home Sellers & Realtors® at every price level and timeline according to their needs.
We Can Help
Contact us at any point in your process for additional information or to discuss the details of your project at email@example.com or call 424.354.4224.